Minecraft is a game that has played its way into the hearts of generations of gamers. As you know, Minecraft gives us the ability to build using “blocks”, from simple houses, to castles like that of Sleeping Beauty, for example lol. Like in fairy tales, there are “monsters” in Minecraft, but the creators of the game have taken care of our “safety” by giving us weapons, but to get rid of invaders faster, we need more damage. And this is where the Smite comes in.
What is smite?
Smite in Minecraft is magic that can be applied to swords and axes and one that will maximize the amount of damage that players will inflict on inanimate crowds. (Personally, I really really hate them) Minecraft is a world full of violent and deadly mobs undead. By applying Smite’s magic to an ax sword, players can easily take down crowds, limiting the damage they can do.
The Smite enchantment is fairly straightforward and is used as a buff for the damage dealt. More precisely, smite increases the damage inflicted on the undead mobs. Smite enchantment has 5 stages, and it can only be added to swords and axes. After the first stage, each additional level raises the damage by 2.5, which can be fatal.
There are a lot of undead mobs in Minecraft and you can easily forget who exactly are considered undead.
Here is the list of our undead “friends”:
- Skeletons (Oh, good i “love” them lol)
- Zombie Villagers
- The Drowned
- Wither Skeletons
- Zombie Piglins
- Skeleton Horses
- Zombie Horses
Smite applied to a sword or axe by using an enchantment table.
To craft an enchanting table in Minecraft, players will need 4 blocks of obsidian, 2 diamonds, and a book. The higher your level, the better the enchantments you can get by putting a bookstore next to the enchanting table with a buffer area of one block, you can also improve your enchantments. You will need to build a complete bookshelf boundary, a total of 15 to reach the best delights.
I present you the 5 steps to get a smite:
- Open up your enchanting screen by right-clicking the enchantment table:
- The enchanting screen will show the above menu with options to place items and 3 buttons.
- Select the sword or axe to be enchanted
- Power the enchantment table with lapis lazuli:
- Upon placing the item, three randomized options appear on the right of the GUI. The glyphs here don’t affect the enchantment, but hovering over a presented enchantment shows one to be applied.
- Choose the smite option:
- The only choices available have a level requirement equal to or below the player’s current level and a lapis lazuli requirement equal to or below the number of lapis lazuli placed in the table. Each option imbues the item with a randomized set of enchantments that are dependent on the number of experience levels required. Once you like a specific type of enchantment, simply clicking it will cause your tool’s appearance to change.
After spending hundreds of sleepless nights in Minecraft, I discovered the smite and was really happy lol. In the end, it turns out your smte is the most loyal in this world of blocks.
Have fun playing!
Hello, my name is Lora Zaharieva. I love video games and I spend a big chunk of my time in front of my pc. I have studied English language for the past 10 years. There is nothing better than combining the pleasant with the useful, and for this reason I decided to start writing articles in English related to the gaming industry. I am an ambitious person and when I like something, I want to improve as much as possible. If you like what I do, I will be happy if you contact me! – Loraa_zaharievaa_2405 @ abv.bg